1. A kind of person.
4. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. The momentary present.
14. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
15. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
16. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
17. Having a melody (as distinguished from recitative).
18. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
19. Causing great physical or mental suffering.
21. Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience.
23. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
24. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
26. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
27. In bed.
29. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
30. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
32. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. Related to or located at the back.
40. A light touch or stroke.
42. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
44. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
46. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
47. The face or front of a building.
51. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
54. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
55. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
57. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
58. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
59. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
61. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
62. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
63. A fixed look with eyes open wide v 1.
64. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
1. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
2. 1 species.
3. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
4. Bound with chains.
5. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
6. A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful.
7. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
8. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
9. Being one more than ten.
10. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
11. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
12. Elk or moose.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
25. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. A master's degree in business.
33. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
34. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. A stringed instrument that has a keyboard.
39. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
40. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
41. Make steady.
43. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
45. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
48. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
49. (Greek mythology) God of love.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
56. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
60. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.