1. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
13. The basic unit of money in Romania.
14. Complacently or inanely foolish.
15. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
18. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
19. Beer brewed for immediate consumption.
21. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
23. A branch of the Tai languages.
25. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
30. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
33. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
38. Ask for and get free.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
43. Someone employed by a gas company.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
51. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
52. Dyed with henna.
54. A genus of Ploceidae.
57. A master's degree in business.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. The third month of the civil year.
61. A decree that prohibits something.
62. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
63. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
2. An English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718).
3. Celestial shepherd god.
4. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
5. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
6. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. Held back.
10. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
12. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
20. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
22. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. Jordan's port.
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
28. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
29. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
31. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
34. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
36. A flexible container with a single opening.
40. With no effort to conceal.
42. Draw in by breathing.
44. Building material used as siding or roofing.
45. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
46. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
51. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
53. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
55. An informal term for a father.
56. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
60. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.