1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
9. North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. Jordan's port.
15. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
16. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
17. A small portable timepiece.
18. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
19. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. The cry made by sheep.
25. Emitting smoke in great volume.
32. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
34. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
36. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
37. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
39. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
43. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
49. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
59. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
60. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
61. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
62. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
63. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
1. A milkshake made with malt powder.
2. Not only so, but.
3. The highest level or degree attainable.
4. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
5. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
6. An audiotape recording of sound.
7. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
11. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
12. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
20. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
21. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
23. 1/10 gram.
26. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
27. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
28. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
29. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
30. A French abbot.
31. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
33. A master's degree in fine arts.
35. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
38. An accountant certified by the state.
40. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
41. Considerate and solicitous care.
42. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
44. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
45. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
47. In bed.
48. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
51. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
52. Common Indian weaverbird.
53. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
55. Of southern Europe.
56. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
57. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.