1. An informal term for a father.
4. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
10. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
13. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
14. A port city in southwestern Iran.
15. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
16. An honorary arts degree.
18. Offering fun and gaiety.
19. A flexible container with a single opening.
20. Foul with waste matter.
21. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
22. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
23. A state in northwestern North America.
26. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
27. A sedimentary rock formed by the deposition of successive layers of clay.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
37. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
39. An island in the Persian Gulf.
42. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
44. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Not tired.
50. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
54. The membrane in the ear that vibrates to sound.
56. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
58. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
59. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
60. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
63. A town in north central Oklahoma.
64. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. The ending of a series or sequence.
66. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
2. A city in northern India.
3. Be foolish or senile due to old age.
4. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. A small piece of cloth.
7. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
10. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
11. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
12. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
17. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
24. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
25. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
28. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
33. Lower in esteem.
34. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
35. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
36. An associate degree in nursing.
40. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
41. Worn until no longer useful.
42. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
43. A boy or man.
47. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
48. Dwarf Mediterranean annual long cultivated for its aromatic seeds.
49. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
51. A member of the British order of honor.
52. English essayist (1775-1834).
53. Powerful mackerel shark of the Atlantic and Pacific.
55. Type genus of the Ranidae.
56. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
57. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
61. A Mid-Atlantic state.
62. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.