1. Related to or located at the back.
5. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
10. An enclosed space.
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
15. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
16. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
17. Obvious and dull.
18. An associate degree in applied science.
19. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
21. Charge falsely or with malicious intent.
23. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. An official at a baseball game.
33. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
35. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
37. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
38. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
39. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
40. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
41. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
45. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
51. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
54. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
60. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
61. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
62. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
64. (Irish) The sea personified.
65. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
66. Tall East Indian cedar having spreading branches with nodding tips.
67. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
4. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
5. A light touch or stroke.
6. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
7. Type genus of the Ranidae.
8. Type genus of the Anatidae.
9. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. The act of rising upward into the air.
11. By bad luck.
12. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
26. God of death.
27. The part of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface (may have various shapes).
28. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
29. The dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China.
30. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
31. Tag the base runner to get him out.
32. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
34. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
36. Used of the language of the deaf.
42. Covered with beads of liquid.
43. Before noon.
44. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
46. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
47. Minor or subordinate.
48. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
49. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
50. Large tropical American tree of the genus Cordia grown for its abundant creamy white flowers and valuable wood.
52. In bed.
53. God of love and erotic desire.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
55. Avatar of Vishnu.
56. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
58. Water frozen in the solid state.
59. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
63. A colorless and odorless inert gas.