1. A former French coin of low denomination.
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
13. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
14. A port city in southwestern Iran.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
17. A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot.
18. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
19. American novelist (1909-1955).
21. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
23. Relating to or characteristic of Hungary.
25. By bad luck.
27. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
29. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
33. A shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically.
36. 16 ounces.
37. Any taillike structure.
38. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
39. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
41. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
43. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
45. A three-year law degree.
46. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
49. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
53. The basic unit of money in Albania.
54. A town in central Belgium.
58. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
60. Obvious and dull.
63. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
64. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
67. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
68. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
69. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
70. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. Leave immediately.
2. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
3. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
4. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
5. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
6. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
7. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
8. (botany) Especially of leaves.
9. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
10. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
11. A French abbot.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. Opinion or judgment.
22. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
24. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
26. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
28. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
30. An inlaid furniture decoration.
31. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
32. Material used to daub walls.
34. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. Singing jazz.
40. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
41. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
42. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Jordan's port.
49. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
50. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
56. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
57. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
59. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
61. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
62. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
66. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.