1. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
4. (of securities) Bought and sold on a stock exchange.
10. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
13. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
14. Naturally occurring crystalline sodium chloride.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
17. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
18. A coral reef off the southern coast of Florida.
19. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. Filled with fear or apprehension.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A resident of Iowa.
27. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
30. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
31. A large galleon sailed in the Mediterranean as a merchantman.
34. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
35. Unknown god.
38. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. Reveal the true nature of.
41. Swedish chemist (born in Germany) who discovered oxygen before Priestley did (1742-1786).
44. Break the seal of.
50. A lyric poet.
52. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
54. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
58. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
59. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
61. (poetic) "the orient sun" n 1.
63. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
64. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
65. A position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality.
66. Used of a single unit or thing.
67. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
4. A doctor's degree in theology.
5. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
6. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
7. A loud harsh or strident noise.
8. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
9. Characterized by divine or godlike nature.
10. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
11. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
12. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
20. A Loloish language.
23. Genus of Australian ladybugs.
25. Imperial moths.
28. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
29. Elected Vice President and became 21st President of the United States when Garfield was assassinated (1830-1886).
32. Informal terms for money.
33. Half the width of an em.
35. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
36. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
37. A state in northwestern North America.
42. Either extremity of something that has length.
43. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
44. Not out.
45. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
46. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
47. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
48. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
49. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
51. In bed.
53. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
56. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
57. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. A doctor's degree in religion.
62. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.