1. Deeply moved.
5. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
10. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
13. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
14. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
15. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
16. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
18. cause to accept or become hardened to.
20. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
21. (chemistry) Relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis.
23. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
26. Small genus of Australian shrubs or trees.
27. The food served and eaten at one time.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
36. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
37. Jordan's port.
39. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
40. Singing jazz.
42. Tag the base runner to get him out.
43. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
48. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
56. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
61. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
64. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
65. An informal term for a father.
66. Jordan's port.
67. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
1. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
2. Collect or gather.
3. A flourish added after or under your signature (originally to protect against forgery).
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
5. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
8. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
9. Large European marine food fish.
10. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
11. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
12. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
17. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
19. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
22. Capital and largest city of Italy.
25. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
29. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
32. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
38. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
41. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
44. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
46. The cry made by sheep.
49. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
51. A branch of the Tai languages.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
54. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
55. Expel, as of gases and odors.
57. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. Unknown god.
63. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.