1. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
4. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
9. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
13. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
14. Jordan's port.
15. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
16. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
17. True mosses.
18. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
19. Reveal the true nature of.
21. One of the bottle-shaped pins used in bowling.
23. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
25. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
26. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
28. A light touch or stroke.
29. American novelist (1909-1955).
30. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
35. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
37. The cry made by sheep.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
46. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
47. Australian clover fern.
50. An honorary arts degree.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
57. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
58. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
59. Aimlessly drifting.
61. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
62. Take in solid food.
63. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Loloish language.
2. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
3. From 13 million to 25 million years ago.
4. Small turnover of Indian origin filled with vegetables or meat and fried and served hot.
5. Relating to or consisting of or being in water.
6. Derive or receive pleasure from.
7. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
9. The father of your father or mother.
10. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
11. A toxic protein extracted from castor beans.
12. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
20. Be idle.
22. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
24. One thousand periods per second.
27. A city in northern India.
31. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
32. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
33. (informal) Roused to anger.
34. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
36. An island of central Hawaii (between Maui and Oahu).
38. A loss of will power.
39. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
40. A toxic protein extracted from castor beans.
41. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
43. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
44. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
45. Brightly colored venomous but nonaggressive snake of southeastern Asia and Malay peninsula.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. Not divisible by two.
56. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
60. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
61. A public promotion of some product or service.