1. Noisy talk.
4. A motley assortment of things.
10. A person active in party politics.
13. The capital and largest city of Japan.
14. An injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
17. A primeval personification of air and breath.
18. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
19. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
23. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
24. God of love and erotic desire.
25. Subject to or caused by an earthquake or earth vibration.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
31. A Mid-Atlantic state.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. (informal) Of the highest quality.
37. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
39. God of wealth and love.
43. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
45. By bad luck.
47. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
52. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
57. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
60. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
61. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
62. A metric unit of capacity equal to the volume of 1 kilogram of pure water at 4 degrees centigrade and 760 mm of mercury (or approximately 1.76 pints).
63. On or toward the lee.
64. The chance to speak.
65. (Scotland) A landowner.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Not only so, but.
2. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
3. A member of the Dravidian people living in the Nilgiri hills in southern India.
4. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
7. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
8. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
9. (British) Informal term for information.
10. Music performed for dancing the polka.
11. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
12. A genus of Lamnidae.
20. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
21. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
22. Jordan's port.
26. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
27. The content of cognition.
28. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
35. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
38. The act of scanning.
40. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
41. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
44. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
46. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. Made of or resembling lace.
50. A sudden numbing dread.
51. The basic unit of money in Peru.
52. Being one more than fifty.
53. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
54. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
55. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
58. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
59. A doctor's degree in education.