1. Seek someone's favor.
4. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
10. A person's brother or sister.
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
14. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
15. A pass between mountain peaks.
16. The Fate who determines the length of the thread of life.
18. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
20. The act of scanning.
21. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
22. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
24. A state of irritation or annoyance.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
35. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
36. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
38. A flat plate that controls or directs the flow of fluid or energy.
41. (Norse mythology) Trickster.
42. The month following March and preceding May.
45. An Eskimo hut.
47. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
48. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
57. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
60. The highest level or degree attainable.
61. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
62. Lacking excess flesh.
63. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
1. A large number or amount.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
4. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
5. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
6. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
7. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
8. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
12. Divulge information or secrets.
17. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
19. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
23. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
25. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
27. A sudden very loud noise.
28. An informal term for a father.
29. Little known Kamarupan languages.
30. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
31. A sudden short attack.
34. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
37. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
39. (trademark) A light plastic disk about 10 inches in diameter.
40. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
41. An associate degree in nursing.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
46. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
49. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties.
50. A manner of performance.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
56. An associate degree in applied science.
58. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
59. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.