1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. Cause to move back by force or influence.
9. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
13. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
14. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
15. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. Ask for and get free.
18. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
19. (India) Flat pancake-like bread cooked on a griddle.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
24. One thousandth of a second.
27. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
32. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
34. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
36. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
38. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
40. Experiencing a sudden sense of danger.
42. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
46. Being one more than ninety.
47. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
50. Characteristic of false pride.
54. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
57. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
58. The fatty flesh of eel.
59. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
61. The foot of a human being.
62. One or some or every or all without specification.
63. Microscopic unicellular marine or freshwater colonial alga having cell walls impregnated with silica.
64. The seventh and last day of the week.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. God of death.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
5. Fill with high spirits.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
8. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
12. A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink.
20. A pustule in an eruptive disease.
21. Of or relating to the heart.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. An enclosed space.
26. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. A fraudulent business scheme.
30. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
31. Marked by the reception of pay.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Reach a destination.
37. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
39. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
41. Being ten more than fifty.
43. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
44. In a cold and icy manner.
45. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
48. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
49. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
51. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
52. The content of cognition.
53. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
55. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
56. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
60. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.