1. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
14. A former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere).
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
17. Small scales from animal skins or hair or bird feathers that can cause allergic reactions in some people.
18. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
19. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
21. Being nine more than ninety.
23. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
24. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
25. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
28. Petty quarrel.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A light touch or stroke.
36. Top part of an apron.
38. The cry made by sheep.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. An informal term for a father.
45. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
51. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
53. Spanish Jesuit missionary who establish missionaries in Japan and Ceylon and the East Indies (1506-1552).
57. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
58. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
61. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
62. A strong emotion.
64. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
65. A port in southwestern Scotland.
66. An uproarious party.
67. The basic unit of money in Peru.
1. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
2. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
3. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
4. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
5. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
6. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
9. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
10. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
11. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
12. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
20. In bed.
22. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
26. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. Extremely robust.
30. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
31. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Jordan's port.
37. An obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. (biology) Nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism.
41. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
47. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
48. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
50. A genus of Indriidae.
51. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
52. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
53. Noisy talk.
54. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
55. Not fake or counterfeit.
56. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
59. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
60. The part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth.
63. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.