1. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
5. Capital of modern Macedonia.
10. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
14. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
15. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
16. Bottom-dwelling tropical rays.
18. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
20. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
25. A light touch or stroke.
27. A rod used to ram the charge into a muzzle-loading firearm.
30. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
33. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
35. An informal term for a father.
36. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
38. Above the surround or above the normal position.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
42. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
43. Kindly endorsement and guidance.
45. The residue that remains when something is burned.
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
49. (Irish) Ancient Irish god (probably a god of the sun).
51. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
55. The sixth month of the civil year.
57. Not in a state of sleep.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
62. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
63. (Irish) The sea personified.
64. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. Someone whose business is advertising.
66. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Large edible marine fish of northern coastal waters.
2. With rapid movements.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
5. A state in the western United States.
6. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
7. Unknown god.
8. A person who unfastens or unwraps or opens.
9. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
10. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
11. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
12. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
17. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
22. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
24. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
29. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
32. An unforeseen obstacle.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
39. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
40. Possible to sell.
41. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
44. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
45. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
46. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
50. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
52. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
53. A sudden short attack.
54. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. A public promotion of some product or service.
58. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
59. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
60. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.