1. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
4. Wet through and through.
10. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
15. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
16. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
17. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
19. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
25. Strong and sharp.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
29. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
32. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
34. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
37. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
43. A bachelor's degree in science.
44. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
45. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
47. A master's degree in fine arts.
48. The longest division of geological time.
49. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
51. An Asian river between China and Russia.
53. A preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing.
54. Report or maintain.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. An inhabitant of Lappland.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
64. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds.
65. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
66. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
67. Either extremity of something that has length.
1. Vacuum flask that holds liquid air or helium for scientific experiments.
2. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
3. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
4. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. The capital of Western Samoa.
7. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
10. Wear away.
11. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
12. (informal) Very tired.
18. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
20. 10 grams.
22. Easily broken into small fragments or reduced to powder.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
26. A warning against certain acts.
30. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
31. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
33. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
35. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
38. American Revolutionary leader (born in Prussia) who trained the troops under George Washington (1730-1794).
39. A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene.
40. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
41. A loss of will power.
43. A tricyclic antidepressant (trade names Imavate and Tofranil) used to treat clinical depression.
44. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
46. A large fleet.
47. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
50. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
52. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
55. Very dark black.
56. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
59. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
60. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
63. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).