1. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
4. Discover the location of.
10. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
13. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
14. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
15. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
16. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
18. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
19. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
20. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
21. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
23. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
26. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. A doctor's degree in religion.
39. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
44. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
47. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
50. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
55. Jordan's port.
56. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
58. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
59. Water soaked soil.
60. Austrian general in the service of the Holy Roman Empire during the War of the Spanish Succession (1663-1736).
62. Tag the base runner to get him out.
63. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
64. A large fleet.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.
2. Fallow deer.
3. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
4. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
5. A Russian river.
6. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
7. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
8. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
9. Either extremity of something that has length.
10. The father of your father or mother.
11. A genus of Mustelidae.
12. (informal) Of the highest quality.
17. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
22. The sixth month of the civil year.
24. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
25. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
27. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
28. A fraudulent business scheme.
31. Having leadership guidance.
32. A doctor's degree in education.
34. (informal) Very tired.
36. The cry made by sheep.
37. A syntactic string that forms a part of some larger syntactic unit.
38. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The month following March and preceding May.
43. An earth color containing ferric oxides.
44. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
45. A Chadic language spoke south of Lake Chad.
46. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
51. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
52. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
53. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
54. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
57. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
61. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.