1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. An informal conversation.
10. Black tropical American cuckoo.
13. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
14. Feel admiration for.
15. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
16. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. Formerly a contemptuous term of address to an inferior man or boy.
18. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
19. Be unbearably loud.
21. German astronomer who first stated laws of planetary motion (1571-1630).
23. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
24. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
25. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
31. Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I.
33. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
36. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
37. A fast narrow sailing ship of the Mediterranean.
39. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
42. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
43. Before noon.
49. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas.
52. A cap with no brim or bill.
53. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
54. An informal term for a father.
57. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
58. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
59. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
61. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
62. Lacking in light.
63. Occurring close together in bunches or clusters.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
5. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
6. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
7. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
8. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
9. Cut the head of.
10. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
11. A desert in southern Israel.
12. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
20. Highly offensive.
22. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
26. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
27. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
30. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
32. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
34. A state in midwestern United States.
35. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
38. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
41. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
44. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
45. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
46. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A city in central New York.
50. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
51. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
55. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
56. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
57. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.