1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. (usually plural) The state of having reflex spasms of the diaphragm accompanied by a rapid closure of the glottis producing an audible sound.
10. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
13. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
14. A card game for 2 players.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A native or inhabitant of Nubia.
18. The basic unit of money in Albania.
19. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
21. A Russian river.
22. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
24. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
26. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
29. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
34. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
35. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
37. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
39. Subtly skillful handling of a situation.
42. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
43. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
46. Lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
55. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
58. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
59. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
60. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
62. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
63. A boy or man.
64. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
65. Not divisible by two.
1. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A reddish brown dye used especially on hair.
5. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
6. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
7. Baby bed with high sides.
8. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
9. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
10. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
20. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. A state in northwestern North America.
25. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
27. A bachelor's degree in theology.
28. Tag the base runner to get him out.
30. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
31. (football) Of advancing the ball by throwing it.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
33. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
36. Not only so, but.
38. The cry made by sheep.
40. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
41. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
42. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
44. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
45. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
47. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
48. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
52. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
53. In bed.
54. Advanced in years.
56. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
57. An audiotape recording of sound.
58. A master's degree in business.
61. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.