1. (Australian and New Zealand) A disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand.
4. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
9. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
13. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
14. Urgently needed.
15. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
16. Being precisely fitting and right.
18. Being three more than fifty.
19. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
20. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
28. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
32. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
34. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
35. Being one more than one hundred.
36. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
39. Informal terms for the mouth.
40. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
42. State in northeastern India.
44. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
47. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
49. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
55. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
63. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
66. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
67. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
68. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
69. Term of address for a man.
1. A member of an Indian people of northern California living along the Russian River valley and adjacent Pacific coast.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. One thousandth of a second.
4. Broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects.
5. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
6. Of or relating to near the ear.
7. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
8. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
9. The face or front of a building.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. Little known Kamarupan languages.
12. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
17. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
21. Covered with paving material.
23. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
30. The first light of day.
31. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
33. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
38. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
41. A French abbot.
43. Any location known for vice and corruption.
45. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. A Russian river.
51. Dearly loved.
52. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
54. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
56. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
57. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
58. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
61. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
62. An associate degree in applied science.
63. A Mid-Atlantic state.
64. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
65. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.