1. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
5. Adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing.
12. A master's degree in library science.
15. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
16. Coextensive with the family Taxaceae.
17. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
18. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
19. A statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn.
20. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
21. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
23. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
29. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
30. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
32. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
36. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
41. Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water.
42. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. Overgrown with ivy.
49. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
52. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
53. Any of various plants of the genus Senna having pinnately compound leaves and showy usually yellow flowers.
54. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
56. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
58. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
60. An adult castrated bull of the genus Bos.
61. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
63. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
65. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
68. American Revolutionary patriot.
71. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
77. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
78. A bachelor's degree in theology.
79. The brightest star in the sky.
80. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
81. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
82. An island northwest of Wales.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
2. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
3. A rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo).
4. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
5. Standard temperature and pressure.
6. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
7. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
8. A republic in southwestern Africa on the south Atlantic coast (formerly called South West Africa).
9. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
10. A tenant who holds a lease.
11. A city in western Germany.
12. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
13. A Russian river.
14. The act of scanning.
22. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
24. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
31. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
33. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
34. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
35. A trademark for a loosely woven cotton fabric that is used to make shirts and underwear.
37. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
38. Take something or somebody with oneself somewhere.
43. Something that is a source of danger.
45. Floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space.
46. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. Any plant of the genus Hibiscus.
55. Made of fir or pine.
57. A port city in southwestern Iran.
59. Noisy quarrel.
62. Raise trivial objections.
64. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
69. The basic unit of money in Vietnam.
70. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. God of love and erotic desire.
75. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
76. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.