1. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
4. Ironing that can be done mechanically.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
15. A resource.
16. A successful womanizer (after a fictional seducer).
17. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
18. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
19. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
20. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. Smaller than Florida pompano.
25. A light touch or stroke.
27. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
30. (Roman mythology) God of love.
33. Make amends for.
34. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
36. Genus of African timber trees.
39. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
42. Type genus of the Parulidae.
47. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
48. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
50. Suitable for use as food.
52. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
53. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ghana or its people or language.
54. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. Make an etching of.
57. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
60. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
62. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
71. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
74. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
75. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
76. Exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category.
77. 10 grams.
78. A primeval personification of air and breath.
79. Comb with a heckle.
80. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
2. A genus of Mustelidae.
3. A European river.
4. A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing.
5. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
6. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
7. A well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world.
8. Having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat.
9. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
10. A state in New England.
11. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
14. Jordan's port.
23. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
24. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
26. Call forth.
28. A human limb.
31. A person given to excessive complaints and crying.
32. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norgestrel.
35. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
37. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
40. A master's degree in library science.
41. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
43. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
44. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
45. Call upon in supplication.
46. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
49. Any orchid of the genus Cattleya characterized by a hood-shaped three-lobed lip enclosing the column.
51. Squash bugs.
56. Marked by intense agitation or emotion.
58. Lower in esteem.
59. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
61. Spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key.
63. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
64. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
65. God of wealth and love.
67. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
69. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
70. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
72. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
73. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.