1. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
4. Characterized by absence of emotional agitation.
12. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
15. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
16. Available source of wealth.
17. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
18. One million periods per second.
21. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
23. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
25. Garlic mayonnaise.
27. A card game for 2 players.
30. A poisonous oily liquid with a garlicky odor composed of 2 cacodyl groups.
32. (15th-16th century) A flap for the crotch of men's tight-fitting breeches.
35. Excessively fat.
37. Being one more than three.
38. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
39. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
42. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
44. The act of storing something.
47. (biology) Having a nucleus or occurring in the nucleus.
49. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. Amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride.
52. The cry made by sheep.
57. Workplace for the teaching or practice of an art.
59. A blot made with ink.
63. (Babylonian) Consort of Marduk.
65. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
68. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
69. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
71. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
73. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
75. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
76. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
77. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
78. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
1. An organization of military land forces.
2. A city in east central Texas.
3. The square of a body of any size of type.
4. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
5. In accordance with truth or fact or reality.
6. Absolve or pardon.
7. A short personal letter.
8. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
9. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
10. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
11. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
12. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
13. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
14. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
19. An island in the Aegean Sea off the west coast of Turkey.
20. Any plant of the genus Astilbe having compound leaves and showy panicles of tiny colorful flowers.
22. Australasian kingfishers.
24. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
26. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
28. Chilean evergreen whose leafy boughs are used for thatching.
29. Convey by horizontal mass movement of a fluid.
31. Make less active or intense.
33. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
34. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. God of the earth.
41. Cause to lose one's nerve.
43. The capital of Morocco.
45. Migratory American songbird.
46. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
48. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
53. (baseball or softball) The person who does the pitching.
54. The basic unit of money in Iran.
55. Of or relating to or located in or near the mitral valve.
56. Of or relating to a fetus.
58. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
62. Being one more than fifty.
64. The content of cognition.
66. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
67. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. A white trivalent metallic element.