1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
11. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
15. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
16. Align anew or better.
17. A small island.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
20. A city of central China.
21. Soviet ambassador to the United States and to the United Nations (1909-1989).
23. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
25. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
26. Informal terms for a mother.
27. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
29. God of love and erotic desire.
31. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
33. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
35. The batting turn of a cricket player or team.
39. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
41. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
43. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
44. Sea milkwort.
46. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
49. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
53. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
54. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
56. Personal state of isolation and anxiety resulting from a lack of social control and regulation.
58. The square of a body of any size of type.
59. Distance measured in miles.
60. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris across from the modern city of Mosul in the northern part of what is now known a Iraq.
63. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
65. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
69. A native or inhabitant of ancient Etruria.
73. Dyed with henna.
76. The cry made by sheep.
77. The levorotatory form of dopa (trade names Bendopa and Brocadopa and Larodopa).
79. A master's degree in business.
80. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
81. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
82. A decree that prohibits something.
83. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
84. Testacean rhizopods.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
3. (computer science) A read-only memory chip that can be erased by ultraviolet light and programmed again with new data.
4. Showily imitative of art or artists.
5. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
6. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
7. Not in good physical or mental health.
8. Having relatively few calories.
9. A town in southern Turkey.
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. Lost temporarily.
12. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
13. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
14. Tear or be torn violently.
22. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
24. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
28. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
30. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
32. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
34. Being nine more than ninety.
36. The back side of the neck.
37. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
38. A river in eastern France.
40. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
42. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
45. Being four more than ninety.
47. Avatar of Vishnu.
48. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
52. The vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves).
55. Free from dirt or impurities.
57. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
61. A form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts of the queen of spades.
62. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
64. (US) Informal terms for the nose.
66. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
70. A long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening.
71. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
72. A thin strip (wood or metal).
74. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
75. A quantity of no importance.
78. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.