1. Cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person.
5. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
11. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
15. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
16. Of or in or relating to the nose.
17. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
18. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
19. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
21. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
23. A genus of Laridae.
24. (used of a horse or related animal) Born.
25. Wanted intensely.
28. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
29. (formerly) A horse-drawn wagon that delivered ice door to door.
32. The act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection).
36. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
37. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
38. The cry made by sheep.
39. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
40. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
43. A salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
45. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
47. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
48. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
49. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
50. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
52. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
54. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
57. (informal) Exceptionally good.
60. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
62. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
66. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
69. Arm again.
71. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
72. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
73. The animal order including amoebas.
75. A city in the European part of Russia.
76. The month following February and preceding April.
77. Below the dura mater but above the arachnoid membrane of the meninges.
78. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
2. An exhibition of cowboy skills.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A tricyclic antidepressant drug (trade name Pamelor) used along with psychotherapy to treat dysthymic depression.
5. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken by Arcadians.
6. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
7. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
8. Of or relating to or suggestive of dreams.
9. (informal) Roused to anger.
10. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
11. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
12. A large number or amount.
13. Armor plate that protects the chest.
14. Fallow deer.
20. A distillery where beer is brewed.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
27. Prostitution of talents or offices or services for reward.
30. Type genus of the Otariidae.
31. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Nalfon) used in the treatment of arthritis and other painful inflammatory disorders.
33. A state in New England.
34. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
35. A substance that oozes from animal or plant pores.
41. Be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc..
42. An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter).
44. A city of central Russia south of Moscow.
46. 36th President of the United States.
51. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
53. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
55. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
56. A seat for one person, with a support for the back.
58. Type genus of the Ranidae.
59. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
61. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
63. The twelfth month of the civil year.
64. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
65. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
67. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
68. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
70. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
74. A Russian river.