1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. A religious adviser (not necessarily a priest) in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
11. A closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure.
15. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
16. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
17. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
18. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
20. A person who puts finishing edges on a garment.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
23. Edge of a way or road or path.
25. An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish.
26. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
27. The highest level or degree attainable.
29. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
33. Chief deity of Zoroastrianism.
37. English Pre-Raphaelite painter (1829-1896).
39. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
43. A telephone connection.
44. An awkward stupid person.
46. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
48. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
50. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
53. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
56. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
58. God of the sky.
61. Using speech rather than writing.
62. A throne that is the official chair of a bishop.
65. Any of various orchids of the genus Bletia having pseudo-bulbs and erect leafless racemes of large purple or pink flowers.
69. American novelist (1909-1955).
70. Growing old.
73. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
74. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
75. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
78. Not in action or at work.
79. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
80. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
1. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
2. Pepsi Cola is a trademarked cola.
3. A purgative made from the leaves of aloe.
4. Leap. jerk, bang (dialectal).
5. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
6. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
7. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
8. A postulated biochemical change (presumably in neural tissue) that represents a memory.
9. A proposition deducible from basic postulates.
10. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
11. Of or relating to a coast.
12. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
13. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
14. Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct liquids or gases.
19. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
24. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
28. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
30. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
31. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
32. The capital of Eritrea.
34. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
35. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
36. A light touch or stroke.
38. Being nine more than ninety.
41. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
45. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
47. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
49. The British system of withholding tax.
51. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
54. Be compatible or in accordance with.
55. Utter with a gurgling sound.
57. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
59. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
60. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
63. Advanced in years.
64. A bluish shade of green.
66. A slow pace of running.
67. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
68. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
71. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
72. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
76. Before noon.