1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Liable to sin.
12. The player judged to be the most important to the sport.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
16. Characteristic of the dawn.
17. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
18. Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway.
20. To fix or set securely or deeply.
22. Invest with regal power.
24. Having been read.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. A tub in which clothes or linens can be washed.
29. (Scotland) A landowner.
31. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
34. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
35. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chine.
41. The month following February and preceding April.
44. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
46. A tapering point.
47. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
48. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
50. A container.
52. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
53. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
54. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
56. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
58. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
59. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
60. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
62. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
65. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
67. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
68. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
70. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
77. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
80. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
82. A small piece of cloth.
83. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
84. Taken before a meal as an appetizer.
86. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
87. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
88. Any beetle of the genus Calosoma.
89. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
2. Of or being the lowest female voice.
3. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
4. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
5. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. The weight of a liter of hydrogen (at 0 Centigrade and 760 millimeters pressure).
7. (astronomy) A relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit.
8. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
9. English writer and caricaturist (1872-1956).
10. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
11. Half the width of an em.
12. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
13. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
14. A cloth having a crisscross design.
19. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
21. The sixth month of the civil year.
23. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
25. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
28. Type genus of Ursidae.
30. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
32. Discrimination in favor of the able-bodied.
33. Time during which some action is awaited.
38. With no effort to conceal.
39. Fiddler crabs.
40. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
43. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
45. A steep descent of the water of a river.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
55. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
57. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
61. (ecology) The process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat.
63. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
64. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
66. A member of the Dravidian people living in northern Bengal in eastern India.
69. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
71. A pen that has a small metal ball as the point of transfer of ink to paper.
72. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
74. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
75. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
76. A city in northern India.
78. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
79. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
81. A master's degree in fine arts.
85. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).