1. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
5. A monarchy in northwestern Europe.
12. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
15. A shade of blue tinged with green.
16. Small genus of perennial herbs or subshrubs.
17. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
18. A financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities.
19. A person who lives and works on land.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
23. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
28. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
30. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
31. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
32. Take in solid food.
34. Insanely irresponsible.
37. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
42. Any of various plants of the genus Senna having pinnately compound leaves and showy usually yellow flowers.
43. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
45. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
46. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
49. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
54. A heavy silk fabric with a rough surface (or a cotton imitation).
55. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
58. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
60. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
61. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
62. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
67. American author of inspirational adventure stories for boys.
70. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
73. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
75. Lightweight parka.
76. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
77. An upstart who makes conceited, sardonic, insolent comments.
80. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
81. An informal term for a father.
82. A landlord who is a woman.
83. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
1. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
2. Jordan's port.
3. A sudden unexpected piece of good fortune.
4. Noisy talk.
5. East Indian evergreen tree bearing very acid fruit.
6. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
7. The number of lines in a piece of printed material.
8. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
9. Not subject to death.
10. Take away the weapons from.
11. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
12. A licensed medical practitioner.
13. Jordan's port.
14. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
22. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
24. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
27. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
33. The eleventh month of the civil year.
35. Bar temporarily.
36. (in writing) See below.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
40. Extremely robust.
41. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
44. Accumulate on the surface.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
50. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
51. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
56. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
57. Poor handwriting.
59. Freed from illness or injury.
63. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
64. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
65. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
66. Highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace).
68. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
69. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
71. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
72. Free of extraneous elements of any kind.
74. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
78. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
79. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.