1. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
4. A decrease of transmitted power in a mechanical system caused by slipping.
12. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
15. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
16. Put in or stored in a barrel.
17. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
18. Fiddler crabs.
19. (Sumerian) Legendary friend of Gilgamish.
20. Atypically small.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. World's longest river (4187 miles).
25. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
29. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
32. Not gained by merit or labor or service.
34. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
36. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
40. A city of central China.
44. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
45. (informal) Of the highest quality.
48. Make rough or rougher.
50. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
51. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
52. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
53. The act of scanning.
55. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
57. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
58. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
59. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
60. Studies of the formation of basic linguistic units.
65. Any of several ornamental shrubs with shiny mostly evergreen leaves and clusters of small bell-shaped flowers.
69. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
70. A genus of Ploceidae.
73. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
74. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
77. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
78. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
79. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
80. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
1. Material used to daub walls.
2. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
5. A local computer network for communication between computers.
6. Irritate or vex.
7. A male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign).
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
10. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
11. A doctor's degree in education.
12. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
13. Being one more than two.
14. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
21. Any fern of the genus Woodsia.
23. Jordan's port.
26. A partially opened flower.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
28. A state in New England.
30. United States prizefighter who lost his world heavyweight championship to Cassius Clay in 1964 (1932-1970).
31. 1 species.
33. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
35. A city in southern California (southeast of Los Angeles).
37. An upright that is a member in a door or window frame.
38. Of or relating to the feet.
39. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
41. Family based on male descent.
42. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
43. Relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska.
46. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
47. An Old World reptile family of Sauria.
49. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
54. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
56. Type genus of the Tupaia.
61. A feeling of intense anger.
62. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
64. Type genus of the Ranidae.
66. Located at or near the back of an animal.
67. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
68. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
71. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
75. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
76. Half the width of an em.