1. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
4. The skin of a lamb with the wool still on.
12. An enclosed space.
15. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
16. Dependent on chance.
17. A rapid bustling commotion.
18. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
19. Not caught with the senses or the mind.
20. An antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class.
22. Before noon.
24. Any of various small to minute sucking insects with narrow feathery wings if any.
25. An informal term for a father.
26. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
28. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
30. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
32. Related on the mother's side.
36. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
39. The cry made by sheep.
40. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
41. (Greek mythology) Greek goddess of fertility who later became associated with Persephone as goddess of the underworld and protector of witches.
43. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
47. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
52. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
54. Jordan's port.
56. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
57. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
59. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
61. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
62. A quantity of no importance.
65. A decree that prohibits something.
66. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
68. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
70. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
75. Island in West Indies.
76. With rapid movements.
78. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
79. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
80. The condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness.
83. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
84. Nearest in space or position.
85. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
4. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
5. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
6. A woman of mixed racial ancestry (especially mixed European and Native American ancestry).
7. A vigorous blow.
8. A genus of Sterninae.
9. An island off southern Alaska in the Gulf of Alaska.
10. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
11. (Greek mythology) Greek goddess of the night.
12. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
21. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
23. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
27. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
29. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
31. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
33. German hero.
34. Used by Maoris for thatching.
35. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
37. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. A cooperative unit.
44. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
49. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
51. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
53. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
55. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
58. In a foreign country.
60. Consider or hold as true.
63. Isolated from others.
64. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
67. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
72. The act of scanning.
73. English essayist (1775-1834).
74. A sudden numbing dread.
77. (informal) Of the highest quality.
81. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.