1. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
4. Argentinian cariama.
11. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
15. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
16. Trade name for an antiemetic drug that has a mint flavor.
17. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
18. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
20. Lean end of the neck.
21. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
22. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
24. Filled with fear or apprehension.
26. With dry humor.
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of Zaire or its people.
31. A cry or shout of approval.
35. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
36. A car with two doors and front seats and a luggage compartment.
38. Being one more than sixty.
39. Type genus of the Muridae.
40. An affirmative.
42. Freedom from vanity or conceit.
43. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
45. Usually restricted to the Andean condor.
47. Seed of a pea plant.
48. The seventh month of the civil year.
49. The largest city and principal port of New Zealand.
52. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
55. The 3rd planet from the sun.
58. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
61. A port city in southwestern Iran.
63. A bag carried by a strap on your back or shoulder.
67. An advanced law degree.
70. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
71. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
72. A desert in southwestern Africa - largely Botswana.
75. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. Any plant of the genus Alocasia having large showy basal leaves and boat-shaped spathe and reddish berries.
78. Small rounded bread either plain or sweet.
1. Of or relating to near the ear.
2. Possessing material wealth.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. In a secure manner.
5. The square of a body of any size of type.
6. The selling of something purchased.
7. Unable to relax or be still.
8. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
9. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
10. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
11. A severe shortage (especially a shortage of food).
12. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
13. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
14. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
19. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
23. The third month of the civil year.
25. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
27. A woman's loose unbelted dress.
29. A region in southeastern Italy on the Adriatic.
30. A battle between the successors of Alexander the Great (301 BC).
32. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
33. The point or degree to which something extends.
34. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
37. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
41. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
44. Mated sexually.
46. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
50. The financial means whereby one lives.
51. The sacred city of Lamaism.
53. A decree that prohibits something.
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
56. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
57. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
59. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
60. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
62. Divulge information or secrets.
64. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
65. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
66. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
68. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
69. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
73. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
74. A state in midwestern United States.