1. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
4. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
11. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
15. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
16. make ready or suitable in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc.
17. A bluish shade of green.
18. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
20. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
21. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
22. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
23. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
24. Nativeness by virtue or originating or occurring naturally (as in a particular place).
26. A vicious angry growl.
28. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
30. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
31. A typical star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system.
32. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
35. Lower in esteem.
37. An enclosed space.
39. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
40. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
41. (Norse mythology) Wife of Loki.
45. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
47. Genus of North American herbs with basal cordate or orbicular leaves and small panicled flowers.
50. An associate degree in nursing.
51. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
53. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
54. Front consisting of the conical head of a missile or rocket that protects the payload from heat during its passage through the atmosphere.
55. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
56. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
58. Big-eyed scad.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
71. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
73. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
75. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
76. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
77. Ornamented in a vulgar or showy fashion.
79. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
80. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
81. A soft fabric made from the wool of the Cashmere goat.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Large strong hand (as of a fighter).
2. German hero.
3. A city in southeastern Spain.
4. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
5. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
7. An accountant certified by the state.
8. A battle between the French and an alliance of Spaniards and Swiss and Venetians in 1512.
9. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
10. Not often.
11. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
12. A city in northwestern Mexico near the California border.
13. A master's degree in library science.
14. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
19. Cause to suffer.
25. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
27. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
29. A seat with a cushion that is used as a throne by Indian princes.
33. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
34. Used of mouth or eyes.
36. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
38. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
42. A releasing factor that accelerates the secretion of growth hormone by the anterior pituitary body.
43. An affirmative.
44. A battle in the Napoleonic campaigns (1809).
46. An informal term for a father.
48. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
49. Edge of a way or road or path.
52. Remove gas from.
57. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
59. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
61. An active and efficient cause.
62. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
64. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
66. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
67. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
68. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. God of love and erotic desire.
72. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
74. A preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing.
78. An honorary degree in science.