1. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
4. Indonesian wild pig with enormous curved canine teeth.
12. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
15. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
16. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
17. Water frozen in the solid state.
18. The content of cognition.
20. A stiff straw hat with a flat crown.
22. City in northwestern Jordan.
24. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
25. Toward the mouth or oral region.
26. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
28. A covered passageway.
30. Jordan's port.
32. Used of riotously drunken merrymaking.
35. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
36. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
38. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
39. United States chemist (1839-1903).
43. Failing to detonate.
45. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
49. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
50. Goddess of fertility.
52. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
53. Regional and archaic.
56. The imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC.
57. Having help.
60. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
61. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
63. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Naprosyn) used in the treatment of arthritis and musculoskeletal inflammation and moderate pain.
65. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
66. A city of central China.
69. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
73. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
76. A port city in southwestern Iran.
79. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
80. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
81. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
83. A unit of pain intensity.
84. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
85. Of or relating to or like or in the manner of the Roman Seneca.
86. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
2. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
3. South American cavy.
4. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
5. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
6. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
7. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
8. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
9. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
10. Formerly a contemptuous term of address to an inferior man or boy.
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
13. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
14. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
19. Jordan's port.
21. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
23. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
29. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
31. The southernmost of the four main islands of Japan.
33. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
34. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
37. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
40. An inflammatory swelling or sore.
41. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
42. Located on a side.
44. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
46. Characteristic of false pride.
47. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
48. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
51. Dangerous to yourself or your interests.
54. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
55. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
58. A person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink).
59. Forceful and extreme and rigorous.
62. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
64. In operation or operational.
67. A city in northeastern Ohio.
68. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
70. Very dark black.
71. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
72. Type genus of the Anatidae.
74. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
75. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
77. Being one more than nine.
78. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
82. A state in New England.