1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. A monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Marplan) that is used to treat clinical depression.
11. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
15. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
16. Mite or tick.
17. Toward the mouth or oral region.
18. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
19. An advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term).
20. Cry weakly or softly.
21. Not breathing or able to breathe except with difficulty.
24. The 18th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
25. A crisp smooth lustrous fabric.
28. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
29. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
30. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
34. Using speech rather than writing.
39. A white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2).
41. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
44. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
45. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
48. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
49. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
50. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
51. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
52. Nearly cosmopolitan family.
55. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
57. Minor or subordinate.
58. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
61. Exaggeratedly proper.
66. Having a woven pattern.
69. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
70. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
72. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
73. Originally a stronghold captured by David (the 2nd king of the Israelites).
74. Shrubby or herbaceous low-growing evergreen perennials.
77. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
78. A ridge of sand created by the wind.
79. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth.
2. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
3. An honorary arts degree.
4. A resident of Maine.
5. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
6. Used in former classifications to include all ratite bird orders.
7. Of structural members especially of concrete.
8. (Irish) The sea personified.
9. (Welsh myth) The other world.
10. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
11. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
12. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
13. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
14. Not in action or at work.
22. Husband of Elizabeth II of Great Britain (born 1921).
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
32. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
33. Hot or warm and humid.
35. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
36. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
37. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
38. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
40. Offensively discourteous.
42. The visual property of something that shines with reflected light.
43. A ribbon used as a decoration.
46. A soft silvery metallic element.
47. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
53. Afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement.
54. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
56. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
59. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
60. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
62. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
63. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
64. Not only so, but.
65. Trace the shape of.
67. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
68. God of love and erotic desire.
71. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
75. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. A state in midwestern United States.