1. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
4. Morning glory.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Any substance that can be used as food.
17. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
18. A tenant in someone's house.
20. Five-toed pachyderm.
21. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
22. The month following January and preceding March.
23. Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect.
24. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Fiddler crabs.
29. An associate degree in nursing.
30. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
33. Enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space.
35. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. A large medieval helmet supported on the shoulders.
42. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
45. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
46. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
47. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
49. Type genus of the Amiidae.
51. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
53. Typically having large ears and feeding primarily on insects.
55. Before noon.
56. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
58. A polite name for any woman.
61. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
63. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
65. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
67. Lap at the front of a coat.
70. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
72. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
75. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
76. How long something has existed.
77. A member of a social and cultural elite especially a descendant of an Old New England family.
79. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
80. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
81. Of a leaf shape.
82. Combining form.
1. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
2. A slender double-reed instrument.
3. A genus of Ploceidae.
4. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
5. A South American river.
6. A Russian river.
7. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
8. Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
9. Swiss mathematician (1707-1783).
10. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
11. Chinese ephedra yielding ephedrine.
12. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
13. A productive insight.
14. Of or being the lowest female voice.
19. A Bantu language spoken in western Kenya.
25. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
27. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
31. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
32. The state of existing and being localized in space.
34. United States virologist who developed the Salk vaccine that is injected against poliomyelitis (born 1914).
36. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
37. The sixth month of the civil year.
40. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
41. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
43. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
44. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
48. An ancient branch of the Semitic languages.
50. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
52. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
54. Coextensive with the family Oleaceae.
57. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
59. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
62. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
64. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
66. Fallow deer.
68. Morally bad or wrong.
69. (`lief' is archaic) Very willing.
71. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
73. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
74. Used of a single unit or thing.
78. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.