1. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
5. Immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies.
12. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
15. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
16. Pain in the gums.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
20. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
21. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
22. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
23. A hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses.
26. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
30. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
32. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
33. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. Either extremity of something that has length.
41. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
43. Hit hard.
45. State in northeastern India.
46. A breeding ground for epidemic disease.
49. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
53. Any of various small short-tailed rodents of the northern hemisphere having soft fur gray above and white below with well-furred tails and large ears.
56. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
57. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
58. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
59. A Russian river.
61. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
64. Goddess of love and beauty and daughter of Zeus in ancient mythology.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
72. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
73. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
77. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
78. The habitation of wild animals.
79. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
81. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
82. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
83. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
84. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. A set of rules or principles or laws especially written ones.
2. Make editorial changes (in a text).
3. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
4. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
5. Of or relating to the vulva.
6. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
7. A genus of Pyralidae.
8. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
9. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
10. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
13. A city in northern India.
14. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
19. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
24. A severe or trying experience.
25. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
27. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
28. An informal term for a father.
29. A plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the curve.
31. (Greek mythology) One of the three Gorgons.
34. Not enough.
35. A city in southwestern New Jersey on the Delaware River near Pittsburgh.
37. Italian poet who wrote an epic poem about the capture of Jerusalem during the First Crusade (1544-1595).
39. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
40. 1/10 gram.
42. Take control of.
44. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
47. A city in northwestern Somalia.
48. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
51. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
52. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
54. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
55. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
60. An oil port in southern Iraq.
62. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
63. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
65. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
66. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
67. Deeply moved.
69. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
70. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
71. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
74. A police officer who investigates crimes.
75. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
80. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).