1. (informal) A bunch.
5. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
12. One millionth of a gram.
15. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
16. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct plants.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. The mother of Jesus.
19. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
20. An oil port in southern Iraq.
22. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
24. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
26. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. Avatar of Vishnu.
31. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
35. Capital and largest city of Lebanon.
39. An airfoil that controls lateral motion.
41. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
42. The month following February and preceding April.
44. Injured by bites or stings.
45. Perennial plant of Europe and America having racemes of white or purplish flowers and intensely bitter trifoliate leaves.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
54. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
55. Swiss hotelier who created a chain of elegant hotels (1850-1918).
57. In an idle manner.
58. Lower in esteem.
60. 10 grams.
62. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
70. A party of people assembled in the evening (usually at a private house).
72. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
73. A pass between mountain peaks.
74. Surpassing what is common or usual or expected.
76. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
77. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
78. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
79. Infectious disease caused by a species of chlamydia bacterium.
1. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
2. Cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person.
3. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
4. Childcare during the day while parents work.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. Belonging to some prior time.
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
11. A young woman making her debut into society.
12. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
13. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
14. One-hundredth of a right angle.
21. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
23. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. Assets in the form of money.
30. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
32. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
33. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
34. Capital and largest city of Italy.
36. Humorously vulgar.
37. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
38. Clinical neurological syndrome characterized by muscular twitching and cramps and (when severe) seizures.
40. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
43. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
46. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
49. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
52. Towards the side away from the wind.
53. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
56. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
59. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
61. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
63. A Russian unit of weight equal to approximately 36 pounds.
64. Something that resembles a pill in shape or size.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
66. Being one more than seven.
67. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
68. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
69. A knife used as a weapon.
71. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
75. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.