1. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
4. Not based on fact.
12. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. The visual percept of a region.
17. Take in solid food.
18. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
20. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
21. Make amends for.
22. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
31. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
33. Remove the fangs from (canines, snakes, etc.).
37. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
41. Using speech rather than writing.
42. An act of scaling by the use of ladders (especially the walls of a fortification).
45. Unknown god.
46. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
47. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
48. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
50. Either of two muscles of the abdomen and pelvis that flex the trunk and rotate the thigh.
52. Very attentive or observant.
53. A Bantu language spoken in Cameroon.
54. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
55. A prophet of the first century.
59. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
62. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
65. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
67. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
71. Without any attempt at concealment.
74. Not out.
76. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
77. Diverge from the expected.
80. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
81. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
82. (Christianity) Saved from the bondage of sin.
83. An audiotape recording of sound.
1. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
2. American novelist (1909-1955).
3. A genus of Ploceidae.
4. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
5. God of death.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
8. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
9. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
10. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
11. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
12. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
13. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
14. (Greek mythology) A river in Hades across which Charon carried dead souls.
19. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
25. Inventory accounting in which the oldest items (those first acquired) are assumed to be the first sold.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
30. Store in a silo, as of fodder.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
34. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
35. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
36. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity.
38. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
39. King of Wessex.
40. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
43. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
44. A milky exudate from certain plants that coagulates on exposure to air.
49. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
51. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
56. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
57. Exultantly proud and joyful.
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
61. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
63. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
64. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
66. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
68. In bed.
69. A Loloish language.
70. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
75. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
78. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
79. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.