1. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
4. Remove surgically.
12. An enclosed space.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A red or yellow or brown mineral.
17. One or some or every or all without specification.
18. Chiefly Old World herbs or shrubs.
20. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
21. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
23. Blue sharks.
25. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
26. By a small margin.
29. Closed with a lace.
32. Red fishes of American coastal tropical waters having very large eyes and rough scales.
34. Without moral standards or principles.
36. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
37. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
41. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
43. Emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries.
45. Short-tailed rough-haired South American rodent.
46. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
49. Informal terms for a mother.
50. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
51. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
52. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
55. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
59. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
61. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
66. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
69. Feed excessively.
71. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
72. Genus of North American spring wildflowers.
75. A master's degree in business.
76. Not reflecting light.
77. Type and genus of the Isoetaceae and sole extant genus of the order Isoetales.
78. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
79. The act of applying force in order to move something away.
80. A thermionic tube having four electrodes.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
4. Lacking gonads.
5. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
6. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
7. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
8. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
9. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
10. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
11. In an unnatural eery manner.
12. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
13. A hard copal derived from an African tree.
14. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
19. In a grave and sober manner.
22. Oil palms.
24. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
27. Bark in a high-pitched tone.
28. Enter or assume a certain state or condition.
30. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
31. Of the same period.
33. A castrated tomcat.
35. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
38. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
39. Channel into a new direction.
40. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
42. An accountant certified by the state.
44. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
47. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
48. Composes music as a profession.
53. A bachelor's degree in religion.
54. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
56. Coming next after the seventh and just before the ninth in position.
57. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
58. Eurasian plant having toothed leaves and small two-lipped white or purplish-red flowers.
60. An expression forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence but not containing a finite verb.
62. So adjusted as to be appropriate or brought into harmony.
63. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
67. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
68. A book of the New Testament.
70. A vote that blocks a decision.
73. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
74. A chronic drinker.