1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Being one more than seventeen.
12. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Befitting or characteristic of a maiden.
17. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
18. Extremely pleasing.
19. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
20. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
22. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
24. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
25. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
26. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
30. Unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech.
33. Being one more than one hundred.
34. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
35. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
40. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
43. Dormice and other Old World forms.
46. Producing two offspring at a time.
49. Difficult to describe.
50. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
51. A small piece of cloth.
52. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
53. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
54. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
56. Liquid excretory product.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
61. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
63. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
69. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
70. A boat with a flat bottom for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals).
72. A populous province in northeastern China.
74. A light touch or stroke.
77. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
78. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
79. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
80. The act of drawing or hauling something.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. Preserve a dead body.
5. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
6. A formal association of people with similar interests.
7. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
8. The profession of a teacher.
9. (prefix) Within.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. A small byte.
12. Oblong cream puff.
13. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
14. Do wrongly or improperly.
21. (Greek mythology) The virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon.
23. God of death.
27. Minor or subordinate.
28. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
29. A Christian Bishop who translated the Bible from Greek into Gothic (311-382).
31. (of spores or microorganisms) Capable of movement n.
32. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
36. An island of Hawaii northwest of Oahu.
37. Very attentive or observant.
38. Music composed for dancing the pavane.
39. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
41. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
42. Strong dark beer brewed in the fall and aged through the winter for spring consumption.
44. Pastry made with a cream cheese dough and different fillings (as raisins and walnuts and cinnamon or chocolate and walnut and apricot preserves).
45. One of the elements that collectively form a system of numbers.
47. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
48. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
58. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
60. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
62. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
64. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
65. An informal term for a father.
66. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
67. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
68. The face of a timepiece.
71. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
73. The cry made by sheep.
75. An informal term for a father.
76. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.