1. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
4. A card game played in casinos in which two or more punters gamble against the banker.
12. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
15. A poliovirus vaccine consisting of inactivated polio virus that is injected subcutaneously to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
16. Octopuses and paper nautilus.
17. (Babylonian) The sky god.
18. Capital of the state of South Dakota.
20. Cover with drops, as with dew.
21. A doctor's degree in education.
22. A genus of Indriidae.
23. English architect who designed more than fifty London churches (1632-1723).
25. Tawny-colored African antelope inhabiting wet grassy plains.
27. Usually dull-colored medium-sized nocturnal moth.
29. An informal term for a father.
31. The tide while water is flowing out.
33. An honorary arts degree.
36. A resource.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
41. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
45. State capital of New York.
46. A state in the eastern United States.
48. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
50. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
53. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
56. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
58. Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Nardil) used to treat clinical depression.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. (Jewish folklore) A demon that enters the body of a living person and controls that body's behavior.
70. Jordan's port.
71. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
72. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
74. (Irish) The sea personified.
75. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
76. Freetail bats.
77. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
1. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
2. (British) A person without employment who makes money by various dubious schemes.
3. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
4. Of or relating to or derived from or containing boron.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. A New England state.
7. Filaments from a cobweb.
8. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
9. Small gnawing animals.
10. Relating to or resembling lymphatic glands or lymphoid tissue n.
11. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
12. A city in southeastern South Korea.
13. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
14. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
19. Resistor for regulating current.
24. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
26. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
30. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. An Asian country under the control of China.
35. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
37. (of a musical instrument) Intermediate between alto and baritone or bass.
38. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
39. Used of hooves.
42. A member of the Tungus speaking people of Mongolian race who are a nomadic people widely spread over eastern Siberia.
43. Hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot.
44. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
47. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
49. A port and the capital of Guinea.
51. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
52. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
54. A public promotion of some product or service.
55. The location of something surrounded by other things.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. In bed.
60. Avatar of Vishnu.
61. A man who courts a woman.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
64. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
65. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
69. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
73. A state in the Rocky Mountains.