1. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
5. Given to avoiding association with others.
12. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
15. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
16. Inability to make purposeful movements.
17. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. Any competition.
21. English statesman famous for his oratory.
23. Framework for holding objects.
25. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
26. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
28. Of or belonging to an aecium.
31. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
34. Relating to or located near the organ that produces tears.
37. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
38. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
39. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
40. Liquid excretory product.
44. A light touch or stroke.
45. Any chamber that is connected to other chambers or passageways (especially one of the two upper chambers of the heart).
50. Being one more than one hundred.
51. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
52. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
53. Type genus of the Amiidae.
54. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
59. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
60. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
62. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
66. A state in the eastern United States.
67. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
71. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
74. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
75. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
76. The positive fractional part of the representation of a logarithm.
78. Range of what one can know or understand.
79. Adult female chicken.
80. Cause to appear in a lower class, as in sports.
81. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A coarse obnoxious person.
2. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
3. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
4. An excavator whose shovel bucket is attached to a hinged boom and is drawn backward to move earth.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
7. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
8. Of or like a cecum.
9. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
10. A resource.
11. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
12. Rendered motionless for lack of wind.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway.
22. The fatty flesh of eel.
24. United States comedian and actor in silent films noted for his acrobatic skills and deadpan face (1895-1966).
27. The cry made by sheep.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
30. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
32. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
33. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
35. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
36. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
41. Drought-tolerant herb grown for forage and for its seed which yield a gum used as a thickening agent or sizing material.
42. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
43. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
46. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
47. One million periods per second.
48. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
49. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
55. Someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field.
56. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
57. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
61. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
63. Knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote.
64. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
65. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
68. A young woman.
69. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
70. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
72. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
73. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
77. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.