1. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
17. Tag the base runner to get him out.
18. A police officer who investigates crimes.
19. Containing ten or ten parts.
20. A British doctorate.
22. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
24. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
26. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
29. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
31. A notable achievement.
32. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
35. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
41. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
42. Enthusiastic approval.
45. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
46. A large fleet.
48. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
52. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
53. Set down according to a plan.
54. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
55. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
56. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
58. A white trivalent metallic element.
60. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
62. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
64. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
67. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
70. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
76. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
78. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
79. Sharply and deeply indented.
81. Slightly open.
82. God of the earth.
83. (used informally) Very small.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
1. Informal terms for a meal.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
4. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
5. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
6. Owning or consisting of land or real estate.
7. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
8. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
9. Free from liquid or moisture.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. Marked by a rhythmical cadence.
12. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
13. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
14. In a competent capable manner.
21. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
23. An informal term for a father.
25. Black tropical American cuckoo.
27. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
28. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
30. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
33. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
34. Constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches.
36. A small rubbery granuloma that is characteristic of an advanced stage of syphilis.
37. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
38. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
43. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
44. A resource.
47. Find repugnant.
49. Comprising the lichens which grow symbiotically with algae.
50. In bed.
51. A great raja.
57. A meeting of spiritualists.
59. 10 jiao equal 1 yuan.
61. Indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
65. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
66. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
68. Most important element.
69. A kiln for drying hops.
71. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
72. God of death.
75. Used of a single unit or thing.
77. (informal) Roused to anger.
80. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.