1. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
4. The wife or widow of a czar.
12. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
15. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. A city in Veneto.
17. Late time of life.
18. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
19. Inability to name objects or to recognize written or spoken names of objects.
20. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
26. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
27. That is to say.
28. Indigo bush.
30. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
33. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
34. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
38. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
40. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
43. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
44. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
46. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
48. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
49. The act of relaying something.
51. Flowing in drops.
52. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
53. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
56. A light touch or stroke.
57. Type genus of the Majidae.
59. An onerous or difficult concern.
62. United States army officer and engineer who supervised the construction of the Panama Canal (1858-1928).
66. (Britain) Flat semisweet cookie or biscuit usually served with tea.
70. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
71. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
73. Not subjected to an aging process.
74. An affirmative.
77. Any loose flowing garment.
78. How long something has existed.
79. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas.
80. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
81. A boy or man.
82. A drug (trade name Trental) used to treat claudication.
83. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Enthusiastic approval.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. An island in the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Africa.
6. Make amends for.
7. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
8. Overgrown with ivy.
9. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
10. (Sumerian) Evil storm god represented as a black bird.
11. Affect with wonder.
12. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
13. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
14. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
21. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
23. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656).
32. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
35. Beet lacking swollen root.
36. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. An account describing incidents or events.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
45. The sensation caused by heat energy.
47. A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.
50. Not only so, but.
54. The range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art".
55. Any of several large turkey-like game birds of the family Cracidae.
58. A large spotted feline of tropical America similar to the leopard.
60. Of or relating to the nervous system.
61. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
63. The ending of a series or sequence.
64. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
65. The fifth month of the Hindu calendar.
67. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
68. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
72. Small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and North Asia.
75. The month following September and preceding November.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.