1. A game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes.
5. Large pan for washing dishes.
12. Inquire about.
15. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
16. Duct through which urine is discharged in most mammals and which serves as the male genital duct.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
19. Relating to or designating languages that possess characteristics of Bantu.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
23. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
25. A desert in southern Israel.
27. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
28. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
30. A member of western Finnish people formerly living in the Baltic province where Saint Petersburg was built.
33. Beyond what is natural.
37. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
39. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
41. The basic unit of money in Iran.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. Coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position.
45. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
48. (informal) Of the highest quality.
49. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
53. Submerged freshwater perennials.
56. Half the width of an em.
57. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
58. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
62. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
66. A strutting dance based on a march.
68. Suitable for use as food.
70. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
71. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
72. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
73. Aa slavonic language spoken in rural area of southeastern Germany.
76. The capital and largest city of Japan.
77. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
78. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
79. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
1. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
2. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
3. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
4. An upholstered armchair.
5. Give a nickname to.
6. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
7. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
8. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
9. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
10. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
11. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. Silence (someone) by uttering "shush!".
26. Type genus of the Viperidae.
29. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
31. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
32. The mother of your father or mother.
34. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
35. (Greek mythology) A sorceress who detained Odysseus on her island and turned his men into swine.
36. Of time long past.
38. Jordan's port.
40. One section of a lyric poem or choral ode in classical Greek drama.
42. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
46. Disposed or willing to comply.
47. A fragment of brick used as a weapon.
50. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
51. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
52. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
54. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
55. American novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888).
59. United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955).
60. A tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area.
61. A city in northeastern Ohio.
63. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
64. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
65. (Welsh) A warrior god.
67. Type genus of the Amiidae.
69. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
74. An associate degree in nursing.
75. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.