1. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
4. Any of numerous short-stemmed plants of the genus Primula having tufted basal leaves and showy flowers clustered in umbels or heads.
11. The capital of Western Samoa.
15. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
16. Of or relating to a mayor or the office of mayor.
17. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
18. A police officer who investigates crimes.
19. The male reproductive organ of a flower.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. Russian revolutionary and Communist theorist who helped Lenin and built up the army.
25. A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles.
26. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
27. United States humorist who wrote about rural life (1818-1885).
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. A plant disease caused by the ergot fungus.
37. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
40. The capital of Malta.
42. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
43. A state in northwestern North America.
44. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
45. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
46. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
49. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
51. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
52. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
53. A small tree.
55. Lower in esteem.
57. Remaining after all deductions.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
65. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
74. A person with the same name as another.
76. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
77. The seventh and last day of the week.
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
79. A doctor's degree in education.
1. 100 bututs equal 1 dalasi.
2. The ending of a series or sequence.
3. Russian country house.
4. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
5. Common house rats.
6. The eighth month of the civil year.
7. God of blame and mockery.
8. Duct through which urine is discharged in most mammals and which serves as the male genital duct.
9. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
10. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
13. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
14. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
20. Minor or subordinate.
22. Second brightest star in Perseus.
24. A festival featuring African-American culture.
28. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
31. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
32. Great brightness.
33. Any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
34. The ermine in its brown summer coat with black-tipped tail.
35. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
36. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
38. Type genus of the Canidae.
39. An edict of the Russian tsar.
41. The fourth month of the civil year.
47. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
48. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
50. A Russian river.
54. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
56. A small cake leavened with yeast.
60. A city in northern India.
61. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
62. God of love and erotic desire.
63. At any time.
64. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
66. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
67. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
68. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
70. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
71. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
72. A young woman making her debut into society.
75. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.