1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
12. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
15. The habitation of wild animals.
16. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. Used of high or hilly country.
20. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. A city in northeastern China.
23. Tested and proved useful or correct.
25. The period of greatest prosperity or productivity.
26. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
31. Type genus of the Amiidae.
35. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
39. A person who works only for money.
40. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
41. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
43. At or constituting a border or edge.
44. Receiver consisting of a pair of headphones.
47. A doctor's degree in education.
50. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
51. A state in midwestern United States.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
55. United States artist whose work reflected social and political themes (1898-1969).
58. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
59. A French abbot.
62. Not only so, but.
64. Shod with sandals.
67. Of or at or relating to an anode.
71. The content of cognition.
72. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
75. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
76. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
77. Any orchid of the genus Aerides.
79. An associate degree in applied science.
80. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
81. A festival featuring African-American culture.
82. A form of address for a married woman.
1. A rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health.
2. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
3. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
4. The father of your father or mother.
5. The present time or age.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. Clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers v 1.
8. How long something has existed.
9. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
10. Engaged in as a pastime.
11. Treated with oil.
12. Cry plaintively.
13. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. City in Sudan.
24. A sedimentary rock formed by the deposition of successive layers of clay.
27. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
28. Befitting or characteristic of a maiden.
32. (archeology) A mound of domestic refuse containing shells and animal bones marking the site of a prehistoric settlement.
33. The crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
34. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
36. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
37. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
38. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
42. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
46. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
48. Indigo bush.
49. A person forced to flee from home or country.
53. Unknown god.
54. Upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds.
56. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
57. Old World woody vines.
60. Offering little or no hope.
61. Cover with drops, as with dew.
63. Squash bugs.
65. The sixth month of the civil year.
66. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
68. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
69. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
70. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
73. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
74. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.