1. Inquire about.
4. A deep pan with a handle.
12. The ratio of the distance traveled (in kilometers) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. The condition of having no arms.
17. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. An intricate traditional dance in India performed by professional dancing girls.
20. Depressing in character or appearance.
22. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
24. A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services.
26. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
27. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
29. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
31. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
34. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
35. Type genus of the Anatidae.
39. Type genus of the Lepismatidae.
42. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
44. Being one more than three.
45. The state of something that has been unused and neglected.
48. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
50. An informal term for a father.
52. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
53. Evergreen mat-forming shrub of North America and northern Eurasia having small white flowers and red berries.
55. Relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
58. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. A state in New England.
62. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
66. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
71. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
75. Of or at or relating to an anode.
78. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
79. Of or relating to Jamaica (the island or the country) or to its inhabitants.
81. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
82. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
83. A mining town in southern Wales.
84. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Large recently extinct long-horned European wild ox.
7. An indication of approved or superior status.
8. Like or characteristic of an echo.
9. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
10. A resource.
11. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
12. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
13. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
14. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
21. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
23. A cloth having a crisscross design.
25. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
28. A woman sahib.
30. A son who has the same first name as his father.
32. Not ever.
33. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
36. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
37. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
38. Characterized by absence of emotional agitation.
40. Sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy infant during sleep.
41. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
43. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
46. A reason for wanting something done.
47. 100 puls equal 1 afghani.
49. Pygmy marmosets.
51. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
59. Filled with fear or apprehension.
63. A compound derived from ammonia by replacing hydrogen atoms by univalent hydrocarbon radicals.
64. A radioactive transuranic element.
65. German composer of operas (1714-1787).
67. A Hindu prince or king in India.
68. Informal terms for a human head.
69. The sixth month of the civil year.
70. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
72. An instinctive motive.
73. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
76. Tag the base runner to get him out.
77. Used of a single unit or thing.
80. A colorless and odorless inert gas.