1. Tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits.
5. An oral antidiabetic drug (trade names DiaBeta and Micronase) that stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas.
12. Inquire about.
15. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
16. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
19. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
22. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
25. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
26. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
29. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
30. The 3rd planet from the sun.
34. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
39. Relating to or containing bile.
40. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
43. An ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
44. In a pliant manner.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
49. An artificial language.
50. Lacking natural ease.
52. Exalt to the skies.
53. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
55. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
56. God of wealth and love.
58. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
62. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
67. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
68. (15th-16th century) A flap for the crotch of men's tight-fitting breeches.
71. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
72. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
73. (informal) Roused to anger.
74. An iron-clad vessel built by the Confederate forces in the hope of breaking the blockade imposed by the North.
77. A decree that prohibits something.
78. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
79. An almond-shaped neural structure in the anterior part of the temporal lobe of the cerebrum.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Form by carving.
2. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
3. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
4. (of drugs) Through the mouth rather than through injection.
5. A low triangular area where a river divides before entering a larger body of water.
6. Not out.
7. Consider or hold as true.
8. The peninsula and island in the Philippines where Japanese forces besieged American forces in World War II.
9. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
10. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
24. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
27. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
28. A loose cloak with a hood.
31. Edge tool used in shaving.
32. A social division of (usually preliterate) people.
33. Of or relating to the hyoid bone n.
35. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
36. Formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men.
37. Having the taste of wine.
38. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
41. An employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.
42. A slender graceful young woman.
45. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
47. Southeastern Asian perennial with aromatic roots.
51. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
54. An associate degree in applied science.
57. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
59. Jordan's port.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. A young horse.
64. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
65. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
66. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
69. A loud utterance.
70. A cgs unit of work or energy.
75. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
76. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.