1. An informal term for a father.
4. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
12. An enclosed space.
15. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. Winnipeg is the capital and largest city of Manitoba.
17. An accountant certified by the state.
18. Make more intense, stronger, or more marked.
20. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
21. Inquire about.
22. Canadian writer (born in Sri Lanka in 1943).
24. Painter of the Florentine school.
26. A substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture).
27. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
28. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
30. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 cm/sec/sec to a mass of 1 gram.
31. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
35. Type genus of the Ranidae.
37. Taken or to be taken at random.
40. A quantity of no importance.
41. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
43. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
45. Ragout of game in a rich sauce.
46. Spoiled and covered with eggs and larvae of flies.
49. Tag the base runner to get him out.
51. (British informal) An airless smoky smelly atmosphere.
52. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
53. Having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy.
56. A change from one state to the opposite state.
60. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
63. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
66. A card recording an employee's starting and quitting times each work day.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. Make worse or less effective.
75. A Nilotic language.
76. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
77. Bowing in such a way that the bow bounces lightly off the strings.
79. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
80. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
81. A resident of Montana.
82. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
1. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
2. Chief port of Yemen.
3. A notable achievement.
4. Physically and mentally fatigued.
5. The act of adding a tinge of color.
6. A state in east central United States.
7. Typical geese.
8. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
9. Situated at an apex.
10. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
11. A lizard of the family Agamidae.
12. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
13. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
14. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
19. A genus of Ploceidae.
23. Showing your contempt by derision.
25. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
29. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
32. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Nalfon) used in the treatment of arthritis and other painful inflammatory disorders.
33. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
34. Large European marine food fish.
36. A desert in southern Israel.
38. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. A vigorous blow.
42. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
44. A branch of the Tai languages.
47. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
48. Not only so, but.
50. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
54. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
55. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
57. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
58. Caught in European waters.
59. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
61. A city in central New York.
62. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
64. In bed.
65. A sudden short attack.
67. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
68. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
69. A Hindu prince or king in India.
70. (Roman mythology) A princess of Tyre who was the founder and queen of Carthage.
73. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment.
74. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
78. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.