1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
5. Difficult or labored respiration.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
16. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
20. A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
21. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
23. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. A victory cheer.
31. A city in northwestern Somalia.
34. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
38. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
39. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
40. Any strong feeling.
41. A city in southeastern Spain.
45. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
46. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
47. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
49. A crosspiece between the legs of a chair.
51. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
52. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
53. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
57. A stock or supply of foods.
60. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
62. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
64. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
67. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
71. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
74. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
75. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
76. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
78. Step on it.
79. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
80. A subfamily of Indic languages.
81. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Similar or related in quality or character.
3. Seed of a pea plant.
4. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
5. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
6. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
7. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
8. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
9. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
10. The membrane in the ear that vibrates to sound.
11. The residue that remains when something is burned.
12. Informal terms for a mother.
13. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
14. An informal term for a father.
19. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
24. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
27. The template for protein synthesis.
29. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
30. A person who hates.
32. A gun that propels a projectile by compressed air.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. A B vitamin essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract.
36. An oldster in his dotage.
37. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
42. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
43. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
48. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
50. Capable of wounding.
54. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
55. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
56. A motley assortment of things.
58. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
63. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
65. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
66. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
68. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
69. Characteristic of false pride.
70. On or toward the lee.
72. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
73. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
77. A state in midwestern United States.